Canberra landlords and estate agents to advertise rental property and for tenants to find rental homes.
"I found the property classifieds service really good.
Great assistance in helping me rent my house.
I will definitely be back, CJM
Do you want to find a tenant for your rental property?
Tips: Writing successful property rental ads
• Use a catchy, informative headline to get the attention of potential tenants (as well as higher search rank exposure) – the first three words of your ad copy becomes the headline. Examples: INNER CITY TOWNHOUSE, LUXURY STUDIO APARTMENT, Fully Furnished Home, etc
• Make sure you use a picture - it is a great way to increase response to your ad and it gives potential tenants a good idea of what is on offer
• Give a full description of the rental property that includes information that potential tenants need to know including: the suburb, the rental amount, the minimum rental period, no of bedrooms, no of bathrooms, car spaces, proximity to transport, shops and local amenities, etc
• State the date the property will become available
• Is the rental property child-friendly?
• Are you willing to consider tenants with pets?
• Genuine tenants would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a number as a second contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing - submission all in capitals will convert to lower case
• Attempts to format will not work, they will only make your ad unappealing to read and lots of or ---- for example will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested parties
• You may like to include the address of your rental property or use a map as an image but don’t feel obligated, there is generally no need at this initial stage of enquiry for that level of detail so retain your privacy if you prefer
"I have advertised Canberra rental properties on a number of occasions.